Snackly is a monthly gluten free snack box, £7.95 a month.
I’ve had Graze boxes on and off for the last few years, but my friend Rehana was telling me that selecting a gluten & wheat free box from them left you mostly with raisins.
Snackly works a little differently from Graze. They curate a range of Free-From snacks from different producers across the UK. Whereas Graze manufacturer all their own treats.
I actually think this is really useful, it lets people know where they can order more suitable treats from.
This month’s box contains a mixture of mostly sweet things, previous boxes have contained more savoury snacks.
– Honeybun’s Minis Snowy Hills cake – ginger & polenta shortbread with lemon sponge topping.
– Ceeba Coconut Brittle – no syrup, no butter, gluten free, dairy free.
– Peace of Cake London Gingerbread bites
– Darling Spuds Handcooked Potato Chips – Crushed Natural Sea Salt
– Fudge Kitchen White Chocolate & Raspberry Gourmet Butter Fudge
– Plamil Organics Orange Chocolate with Cranberries – 60% cocoa
Do you get any snack boxes? What do you think a good snack box should contain? Let me know in the comments.