The lovely Laura of Style Breakdown posted this tag post on her blog. As I am a famous procrastinator I thought I’d answer the questions as she suggested. If you like it, please do the same.
1. Name the beauty regiment that you rarely do.
I am always planning to apply a face mask to deep clean my face and rarely do because I am lazy.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you rarely do?
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Depends how annoying it is, I have been known to pick at the chips and make it worse, needing to repair the damage sooner.
4. How long will you put off buying/repurchasing a beauty product, even if you need it?
Not long, I tend to have a spare waiting in the wings, but if something really run out then it’s off to Boots I go.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I pick and poke any lumps or spots threatening to appear. I know I should leave my face alone but I can’t.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Taking out the recycling, only when it’s overflowing do I run out to the bins. Just sheer laziness.
7. When going out somewhere do you put off getting ready to the last minute?
Not really, I get anxious about being on time so often rush to get ready but I invariably forget something and have to rush around at the last moment.
8. Can you commit to a spending ban?
As long as nothing essential runs out, sure, but essentials must be repurchased.
9. How organised are your beauty/nail polish collections?
Not as organised as my brain in its analytical obsessiveness would like, but I’m working on getting it so.
I hope some of you lovely people take this tag up and have some fun with it. Thanks for reading.